Welcome

Welcome! I hope you found this because of your interest in spiritual development. Whether or not you agree that "love" is not a translation of "agape," I want to hear from you, so please contact me at agapeworker@gmail.com.

Saturday, January 30, 2010

(A Side Comment griping about Blog Posting)

Because I’m so new to this world of writing blogs, I get very frustrated with the order in which postings are automatically listed. I’m so used to the old world of reading books, articles, research papers, sermons, and newspapers that I have a hard time imagining a reader starting at the end and reading to the introduction. I know I can't do anything at all about it, but that seems so backward.

When I started writing this blog, there was a certain flow to the development of my ideas. But that flow gets reversed by the way postings are listed. So when someone happens to find this blog, but wants to see how my ideas developed, the reader has to go to the bottom of the list to find the Introduction. (That’s a hint -- I would like for you to stop reading, arrow down to the bottom of the list of postings, and now read the Introduction.)

Thank you. Now I’ll stop griping. And I promise that if you email me with comments, I won’t ever mention my frustration with blog post listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment